Has severe weather caused damage your home?
Weather such as high winds, heavy rain, and hail can all cause severe damage to your home.
In some cases these repair or replacement costs may be covered under your insurance.
When severe weather is scheduled to hit your area check for the following signs to see if your roof or siding sustained damage.
- Shingles or siding laying in yard area
- Shingles missing from roof
- Indentations in shingles or siding
- Clogged gutters or downspouts
- Broken windows or skylights
- “Flapping” or “banging” noise coming from roof area
If you are experiencing any of these conditions call or email us today for a free estimate:
Call us at: 610-431-0444
or Click Here to submit a request for an estimate form online