For homeowners seeking true peace of mind, Landmark® shingles are the high-quality, reliable choice for beautifying and protecting a home. With a dual-layered design that emulates the dimensionality of true wood shake, Landmark asphalt shingles offer the heaviest weight and widest array of color options in their class, allowing you to create or re-create the ideal look for your home with confidence. Backed by a 100+ year legacy of trusted manufacturing performance, all Landmark shingles include CertainTeed’s industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
- Certified as meeting the industry’s toughest third-party (UL) manufacturing quality standards
- Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements
- Ten year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Class A fire-resistance rating
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark®. See CertainTeed’s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark up to 130 mph.
- Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required
Owens Corning Duration Shingle Series
HIGH-PERFORMANCE ROOFING SHINGLES
Duration® Series Shingles are unrivaled by any other architectural shingles because they feature our patented SureNail® Technology – a technological breakthrough in shingle design.
Owens Corning® Duration® Series Shingles outperform where it matters the most—the nailing zone—as compared to competitive shingles with wide, single-layer nailing zones+. And our testing proves it.
The Series highlights our popular Duration® Shingles, along with up to 7 other Duration styles, depending on where you live, that feature unique performance characteristics. It’s no wonder why 9 out 10 professional roofing contractors prefer to install Duration® Series Shingles with SureNail® Technology.
BUILT WITH SURENAIL® TECHNOLOGY
With our patented SureNail® Technology, strength and durability are built into every Duration® Series Shingle, only from Owens Corning. SureNail is a wide, highly visible engineered fabric strip in the nailing area that helps provide:
- A “NO GUESS” nailing zone for a consistent and quality installation by your contractor
- Outstanding gripping power to the shingle below so your water-shedding roof stays intact
- A unique triple layer of reinforcement in the nailing zone for excellent fastener holding power against wind uplift
- A limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own your home
- A 130mph wind warranty
Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles
America’s #1-selling shingle — now with LayerLock™ Technology
More homeowners in North America rely on Timberline® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability — and are the best value in roofing today.
Timberline Shingles can increase the value of a home by an average of 10%
According to a survey of 380 real estate agents and certified appraisers of single-family residential homes, upgrading a roof with GAF Timberline® roofing shingles can increase the value of a home by an average of 10%.
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look
- StainGuard® Algae Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae
- WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty: When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation
- LayerLock™ Technology: Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy: The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly in our test
- Stays In Place: Our legendary Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth microgranule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790
- Perfect Finishing Touch: For the best look, use TimberTex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge Cap Shingles